Wednesday 12 November 2008

Friends

This week I've been to see friends. I dropped in on Rachel with her daughter Jodie's headband that I custom made for her. She asked for a blue band with love hearts in red, pink and lilac for school. Rachel's just had her living room redesigned and has the most beautiful furniture in it. I've also been to my friend Hayley's house and it's gorgeous too, so it's inspired me to get creative with my living room. I need a new sofa which will be the biggest expense, but I also have a stone fireplace that is really old fashioned with a marble top and hearth which my dad can't wait to knock out!

I'd love a corner group sofa in this colour, all snuggly and warm. This one's from M&S and a bit out of my price range at £1,400, but I can dream!I've been in an Etsy Treasury with some great sellers again. The curator is muapurses. She sells some wonderful things including this great Multicoloured Pouch for $15. I love the colours on this.



Here's her Treasury which is live until friday:

N x

No comments: