Saturday 25 July 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!




Happy 1st Bloggy Birthday to me! Yes, it's been a year since I started my blog. I can't believe it and I must go back and re read it all to remind myself what I've done this year! Time flies! I'm going to celebrate by watching The Godfather. Are they linked? I think not, but I'm not sure i can justify a birthday cake for this momentous occasion, but what I can do is watch some Pacino and laze around all day! Sounds like a perfect birthday!

Kazowie have featured me in a lovely article on feathered head wear for weddings. Check out the link! It's so lovely to be featured by other people and I'm so grateful.
I'm adding some more tiaras to the T&F site today and some beautiful Swarovski jewellery is going on too, so keep your eyes peeled for more products going on soon!

Here's a couple of teasers...


I'm feeling much better today so I think that I'm safe from Swine Flu for another day...

N x

No comments: