Friday 26 September 2008

Featured!

Thanks go out to three bloggers who have mentioned my work in their blogs recently.

Firstly to Kelly. She runs MollycoddleSoaps on Etsy and featured me in her blog Mollycoddlefavs, with several other milliners whose work I really admire. She chose my Mini Top Hat in her feature.

Kelly produces some fab soaps in lots of different shapes, this is my favourite at the moment. How cute is he!!

French Bulldog Large Soap:


And secondly to Lindsey who featured some of my fascinators on her blog lulubelle. She's a student interior designer and planning her own wedding for next year. She features some lovely stuff and I'm really happy she loves my pieces! Thanks, Lindsey.

The other blogger is Portugese and mentions several of my pieces in their blog casando idéias. Scroll half way down and I'm there. It's all in Portugese but it has good pics!

Thank you!

N x

No comments: