Thursday 23 October 2008

Nitty Gritty!

Uh-Oh... P got a letter back from school saying that someone in her class had nits... We've been stealthily trying to find out who it is, but with no luck. Anyway, I've been out and stocked up on nit repellant shampoo and nit combs and I'm convinced no nit is coming anywhere near our heads. Although, at the mention of nits, I always get an itchy head. It's psychological, but I have imaginary nits now.

P is off next week on half term and I've booked her into High School Musical and cheerleading dance classes with her friend Jodie. That should be fun for them. All the kids love a bit of HSM! They argue over who's going to be Gabriella (the main female lead if you're not into HSM), and my friend told me she found her 5 year old daughter kissing her mirror the other day saying she was kissing Troy (the male lead). Maybe the government's proposal that came out today to teach 4 and 5 year olds basic relationship education is a good idea!!


On a crafty note, I have been featured in a blog by HerePrettyKitty. She wrote about my Viktoria fascinator which was lovely. I really appreciate it when people like my work enough to talk about it.

I posted my crystal hairpin to California yesterday and because the client had to wait over the weekend due to the wedding I put some crystal earrings in for her too as a thank you. I hope she likes them. (bad photos, I need a new camera I think...)


I have an order off my friend Anna for a Rachael Fascinator which I'll make tomorrow. She's off to a wedding in a great royal purple, black and white top so we're tying in those colours to accessorise.

My friend Jo just had a baby so I have to make him a new baby card and get him a present tomorrow too as we're off to see them on saturday. His name is Patrick (her maiden name), how cool is that!?

My sister is having a great time on her honeymoon in the Maldives, lucky thing. It's hot and beautiful, unlike here which is wet and windy!

I'd better write myself a list before I forget what I need to do!

N x

No comments: