Friday 24 April 2009

The Days Are Just Packed!

Ahhh, Calvin and Hobbes... my favourite.

I feel like I haven't stopped this week, what with knocking out the fireplace, painting the garage, making fascinators, sorting out photos and messing about with my website, doing my nails clients and generally messing about, I feel exhausted!

This Jane fascinator in blue iris sinamay and lagoon and navy feathers went to Denmark


And this one in pebble sinamay with silver feathers went to the UK


Time for a weekend of doing nothing I think. We're off out to Frankie & Benny's tomorrow for tea for some nice food, and I think a cinema afternoon of watching Kung Fu Panda is in order. If you haven't seen it, you must!


Charlie, on the other hand, is kicking back and taking it easy. No change there then!



N x

No comments: