Friday 3 April 2009

Orchids

A lovely lady from the USA called Pauli has included me in her blog this month. She got in touch with me through Etsy and www.thefathatcat.vox.com is where it's at! Have a read. She's obsessed with hats and has great taste! Thanks, Pauli. I really appreciate you featuring me. :)

I'm half way through doing my custom order with my orchid client. This is what's finished at the moment.


Jewellery




13mth old's Hair Band (which I made from scratch from voile, elastic, Swarovski pearls and crystals and a flower, and is modelled here by a very miserable teddy!)


I'm just making a start on her tiara and her bridesmaid's hair combs, then that order will be complete.

I also have 2 fascinators to complete from website and Etsy orders, one a Rachael design in poppy red and the other a Jane in chocolate brown.

It's the Easter holidays next week and the week after so P and I are planning to do some exciting things such a going to the Safari Park, getting new school shoes and going down to Kent to see my friend John and his family by the seaside!

N x

No comments: