Sunday 24 May 2009

Indy Fever

Ah well, no takers for the Jimmy Choo Hunters, but there's still time!. Plus it's been the hottest day of the year today so no wellies needed! Hurrah for the sun!

We've been whizzing around on our new chair that was delivered with the sofa this week. It's like a Waltzer at the fairground so P has been spinning round until she's nearly sick. Lovely!


I've been making some fascinators for Malta and the UK this week. One Laura design in chocolate with chocolate feathers and a Claire in whispering blue with bonsai and saffron feathers which both looked great.


We've also being playing Lego Indiana Jones on the Wii and I thought it was time that I introduced P to the gorgeousness that was Harrison Ford in the films, so we've sat and watched Raiders of the Lost Ark today! I forgot just how fabulous he was! Good old Harrison.


This week is decorating the hall stairs and landing week, so I'm off to get paint in Wedgewood Lilac for the feature wall going up the stairs:

with the same Ivory Lace off white colour that I've had in the lounge for the rest of the walls. It's all coming together!


N x

No comments: