Thursday 16 July 2009

Featured!

Just found out I've been featured in an online bridal magazine called Derinaud.

Click here to read the article.

P's been ill all this week and missed the last 3 days of school, so things have been hectic with looking after her and getting my fascinator orders done. I've also been thinking about whether to look into teaching some of my skills to art and textile students in the future, or making some PDF books that would be available to buy which would detail how to make your own fascinators, tiaras and jewellery. I think I might think some more about it and let you know. :)

I want to show you the first bits of the tiara I'm making up from the design from the client's dress... I'm LOVING doing this as it's a bit of a challenge, but I've just had a Windows reinstall on my laptop and my camera software isn't installed yet! Soon...

N x

No comments: