Friday 14 August 2009

Chop Chop!





Well, I finally had it done. It's taken me 5 years of talking about it, but the hair is off and it feels.... short! I love it!! It's taking some getting used to though! And I'll need a fraction of shampoo which should save me enough over the next 9 months for a Mouseketeer Bar at Disney because we're booked up for 2 and a half weeks holiday next April!!! (excuse me, just have to jump around the room with excitement for a minute... )

OK, I'm back. Phew! I've just had 4 wonderfully relaxing days off whilst P was with her dad, and me and a friend drank wine, watched movie after movie, went on daytrips and out for dinner, got up late, stayed up late, and now I'm having serious withdrawal symptoms being back in real life... if only every day could be a no responsibility day... (I'd soon get bored!)

I'm back to lots of fascinator orders and so back into the swing of things straight away, although all this doing nothing has made me so tired!


N x

No comments: