Monday 31 August 2009

Nutfield Weaver

My lovely fellow Etsy Wedding Team friend Kate from Nutfield Weaver has just featured me on her blog. Thanks Kate! You can see it here or on the little button on the right under my favourite blogs.

I've mentioned Kate before on my blog. She hand weaves amazing lace wedding accessories which are perfect for something different than the shop bought things you can buy, and can be a fabulous reminder of your special day. Her website is here.

I love this hand woven ivory lace ring bearer pillow with purple posy. Click the link to take you to Kate's Etsy shop.


Our fruit and veg is growing and the strawberries are starting to ripen and the tomatoes are finally turning red! We're very excited. We've also had lots of beans off our bean plant and our mini cucumbers are delicious. Next year I can't wait to do it all again!

This is a killer strawberry we got in our punnet from the supermarket the other day! P wolfed it down, I didn't get a look in.


N x

No comments: