Saturday 31 October 2009

More Features

I've been featured in another couple of lovely blogs this week, of which I'm very grateful!

Amy found me on Etsy and featured me in her wonderful 50's Inspired blog with some other very talented artists. You can see the blog here.

and...

Wedding Dresses Magazine, and online mag which covered fascinators featured me too! You can read that here.

I found this photo of an amazing wedding idea. I love that she's wearing a fabulous flower fascinator with a birdcage veil, and that her shoes are zingy orange and match her flowers. The groom's Cons and jacketless look really make me think that these guys would be having a great time at their wedding! I don't have a big ivory flower in my collection yet, but I think one is on the agenda!



It's been half term week from school so P and I have been mooching around, watching movies and we went into Birmingham on the train to get Krispy Kreme donuts, which was sugar-liscious!



Back to school next week so I can get concentrating on finishing making my new collection for 2010 which is being shot in 5 weeks time!

N x

No comments: