Friday 23 October 2009

Another Immodest Feature!

Wow, I'm featured in another Blog today, which is singing my praises. I'm so, so thrilled when I find out people like my work! Today's little gem is by KnitsMcGee and you can read it here.

I've been brainstorming like mad for my new burlesque costume ideas, sourcing pictures that I like and thinking of how I can put a more glamorous spin on things. I really love burlesque. I was lucky enough to go and see a show a couple of years ago which had Immodesty Blaize in it. She's amazing and the show was so much fun! Here she is in all her feathered glory!



I've started making my new Races Collection of fascinators for 2010 which are being shot in December by my wonderful friend and commercial photographer extrordinaire John Burgess at Waterham Photographic Studios. We always have so much fun when we shoot and I'm really looking forward to seeing him and his family again, they always make me feel SO welcome!  I'd better get a move on I think so that I actually have something to shoot!!

N x

No comments: