Tuesday 3 November 2009

Pimp My Blog

Ta-daaa!

I've finally pimped my blog! What do you think? I've been wanting to change the background and the header for ages but never found one that I like, then I stumbled upon ShabbyBlogs and I was in template heaven!




There's some beautiful background templates with gorgeous girly themes, and lots of extras such headers, tabs, dividers and blinkies which you can add easily through Megan's amazingly simple tutorials. It means having to change some HTML code, but if you want to bling up your blog, it's well worth it. I even learnt some coding on the way!

I've also added a great widget called LinkWithin which shows 3 random archived posts at the end of each post which allows people to have a look at what I've been up to previously. How clever! I'm really happy with the results and my blog feels much more personal now. Please feel free to follow me by clicking the link on the right hand side of the page and it'll keep you updated on what I'm up to. :)

Fascinator wise, it's been a good day. I'm currently making a big design for the summer which includes a sunflower and some beautiful yellow crin. I'm making some green sinamay leaves, some twisted sinamay sticks and I might even bead the leaves to make them extra special. Photos on their way. I think we could all do with some sunshine in our lives right now in the UK as it's getting really cold and dull. Roll on summer!!

This is what I'm talking about! Big + Bright + Bold + Yellow = Summer! I might even add a butterfly too!



N x

No comments: