Thursday 31 July 2008

Fame!

How exciting. I logged into Etsy today and a lovely lady called Christy from Junebug Weddings has used one of my fascinators on her internet wedding site which she calls 'Seattle's Exclusive Wedding Planning Resource' to promote vintage wedding accessories. I am thrilled!

See it here:

http://junebugweddings.com/blogs/what_junebug_loves/archive/2008/07/30/vintage-inspired-wedding-jewelry-and-accessories--.aspx

I've finished my fascinator for Seattle, I got some amazingly beautiful blue feathers in two tones which I incorporated to give a great depth. I am really pleased with it and I hope the bride will be too. This picture really doesn't do it justice as it's just about to be posted but it look fabulous in situ. Click on the pic to make it bigger.



Oh and I made a great flower hair clip to send to Helen at Waterham Studios after her and John took my new website photos. I love it!



N x


No comments: