Thursday 28 August 2008

Black Heart

I can't believe it's thursday already. The weeks are flying by. Nanny and I took P to see Mamma Mia today, she loved it, and it's the second time us adults (and I use the term loosely) have seen it and it was even better the second time around.

I spent last night cutting out felt hearts to make into brooches so I have a rainbow of lovely felt to work with and make beautiful with beads and sequins and crystals. I have a black felt heart that I cut too big so I'm going to make that into a pin cushion I think. I've seen some cool wrist pin cushions so I'll attempt one of those. A goth pin cushion. Perfect for the darker seamstress!


We're finally off to Slimbridge tomorrow as it's supposed to be good weather, and P is back to school on tuesday. I'm off to get some sleep!

N x

No comments: