Thursday 14 August 2008

How Clean Is Your House?

I am convinced I need a cleaner. My house seems to be in a constant state of mess, mostly caused by me, and a little by P who enjoys going around after mommy untidying what I've just tidied. It's no good. I need hired help. And a chef whilst we're at it. But that's another story.

The reason for the mess is that I've been busy making all my fascinators for the recent orders I've had in. I've just shipped to Australia and Colorado and I have a crystal hairpins package for San Franciso and two fascinators for Texas waiting to go tomorrow afternoon hopefully! I have a nearly finished guinea fowl fascinator which is going to London and I'm just waiting on the client's specifications as to where to put the quills so I can shop that off too. So, busy, busy, busy! And tired! Hence unmade beds and a dining room full of boxes, feathers, beads, sinamay and 'bits'.

Here's some of the work I've just completed:


I'm desperately waiting on some light blue sinamay for tomorrow's make. It's for an american customer and she wants to wear it for her bridal shower next saturday. I am praying my order comes in early so I can work hard at getting it out for her tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully the Post Office (Airsure) will do their job and deliver to Texas within 5 days. If not. Eeek!

I have so much to do. I can't see my desk, and my dining table is going the same way. But, on the up side, I did clean my kitchen floor earlier. Mom will be proud! :)

Tidy or relax? Tidy or relax?...

N x

No comments: