Friday 12 September 2008

Feathers and Hens

This week's flown by. I've been busy making a fascinator and waiting for a feather order, which when it arrived was damaged so had to wait for new ones which delayed my shipping but it's all gone off now to Surrey in its lovely box.

I've had quite a few enquiries through Etsy and my website this week. All for weddings so hopefully they will transform into orders.

I've been commissioned to make my friend JoJo's mother-in-law's fascinator for her daughter's wedding which is in Australia on the same day as my sister's is here. Jo and I are bridesmaids on the same day! How strange, and I'm making her some freshwater pearl flower hair pins to go with her dress. The fascinator is going to be like this.

I've also made J something cool for her birthday but I can't show you a picture yet because she might see it! It's cool though and I want one!

It's my sister's hen weekend this weekend and we're all off to a spa to do some chilling out and pampering of the bride-to-be. I'm looking forward to it. It's a 50's prom theme and I have a great teal coloured dress with black netting underneath, and a little black bolero and black patent round toed wedges which were a bargain from TK Maxx! Lovin' it! These shoes make me swoon!


N x

No comments: