Thursday 2 October 2008

My Trusty Friend

I don't know what I'd do without my little camera. I use it every day to take pics of work stuff and of P and the cat and I always try and take it to special events. I love photos. My mom has all of our photos at home in albums, all labelled up. We love getting them out and reminiscing about all our yesterdays and she put both my sisters and my old school photos, certificates and play programmes into a big album for us on or 21sts. She's good like that.

I on the other hand have 3 albums of photos of when P was born, a few from years ago and a MASSIVE bag of all sorts of shots taken at all sorts of events that all need putting into albums and labelling. Eugh. It's a nasty job but one of those you're really glad you did in the end. Unfortunately I have a million photos sitting on my laptop which need printing out which is going to cost a fortune!

P had her Harvest Festival today at the church with school. It was SO cute! She was brilliant, remembered all the words and looked beautiful. I on the other hand, forgot my camera. D'oh!

I've been working hard to get my orders out. This one went to Canada yesterday -

Tamara Fascinator - silver with wisteria feathers:


This one went to London today - April Fascinator in buttermilk and black:


I'm in the process of making the one for New York and another one for the UK.

I also have to fit in doing 2 nail clients and then Kris is coming to fix my poor old printer that's been broken for ages tonight!

All that, but the sun IS shining today so it doesn't seem all that bad!

N x

1 comment:

Natalie said...

You make me want to get married again just to wear one of your creations!!