Friday 17 October 2008

She's Getting Married In The Morning!


Well, it's the night before my sister gets married and my whole family is so excited! I actually feel a bit sick I'm so buzzy! It's been a real hectic day today with everything being sorted out and organised.

I've done wedding nails on both my sisters, driven things and people around, been to get last minute wedding gifts and wrapped them up, done a pile of ironing, tidied up, put P to bed (she was not amused that she had to actually go to SLEEP before the wedding!), packed our overnight bags and made sure everything is in place for my next door neighbour to feed the cat whilst we're away!

Last night we did the wedding rehearsal in the church. Both families were there with the other major players in the wedding too. We all sat where we would be sitting and did the whole rehearsal from start to finish. The little ones were brilliant and were engrossed. I hope they are that good tomorrow! It was really good fun, and we went back to mom and dad's for a fish and chip supper and a chat about how we're so looking forward to it all.

Rob is coming up from London tonight after work so that he can get some sleep before the ceremony tomorrow but he won't get here till late, but at least he'll be in the right area for the wedding tomorrow! I just can't wait to have all my family together for this really special day. I'm wearing waterproof mascara because I just know I'll be sobbing at some point!

I am so tired now, I think I need to have a shower and go to bed so that I'm in some sort of lucid state to perform my chief bridesmaid duties tomorrow! Plus I have to have a shower to try and get rid of some of my exceedingly bronzed spray tan! I must remember to take my camera to show you all the bits and pieces!


Good luck to my beautiful sister and my soon to be brother-in-law. Lots of love and happiness for your special day and for the rest of your lives together.

N xxx

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Aww, I LOVE weddings! Hope your sister's was beautiful and that everyone had a wonderful time. The tiara you made her is GORGEOUS so I hope you post some pictures of the bride here on your blog!! Congratualations on the new brother-in-law addition to your family!