Thursday 30 April 2009

Befores and Afters

It's no good. I've totally confused myself with paint and pattern. The green is out the window, because it's too cold, and I'm sitting here with wallpaper samples stuck up on the wall and in total confusion about which one to choose! Some are too bold, some are too insipid, some the pattern is too big, and some the pattern is too small! I think I'm slightly closer to finding a good one, but I wanted something reflective to bounce light back into the room and the paper I like doesn't have that. I think I need to search some more!

On a better note, my garage workroom is nearly finished!! Rich finished my desk, and I now just have to cover it with a PVC type material so I don't damage the wood, and I'm away!

Before


After

My fireplace has been plastered and is ready for the surround to be fitted (when I get it!) and looks great.

Before

After


Oooh, and I think I just sold my old sofa and chair on Ebay, and I have a funky fascinator to make in Poppy Red!

Good times!

N x

No comments: