Monday 11 May 2009

All Change!

Ok, ok. It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind!! I got the duck egg blue paper (my Mom swears it's green) but after having a really good think about it, I'm not sure that I can live with a big wall of blue, and my room doesn't get much sun so it might be a bit cold, so I've opted for an amazing mocha brown design instead. The flowers have a slight sheen on them, and I've chosen Ivory Lace paint for the other 3 walls and they tie in perfectly! I promise, no more changes! Definitely... maybe...



Kris and I have been sanding the floor in the hallway and it looks amazing! We have stained wax to brush on in a medium oak colour when my sofas have been delivered so they don't damage the wood in the process of hauling them about, and I am going to order a green runner to go with the green in the material of the curtains which I am going to cut up and make into blinds for the front door and the landing window... I think... although I might get the mink colour... who knows!

Anyway, amidst the chaos, I have actually been working too! I've got a few orders in for all over, and I just did a fab Jenny fascinator with a birdcage veil for a client in Canada, some rose organza hair pins for a bride in Berkshire in the UK, and a Tamara fascinator in Poppy red with black feathers for the UK too. I've also finished a Jessica in black with white feathers for the UK and they are all on their way to their new owners.

Jenny

Tamara

Jessica


My camera is broken and I have to get a new one, so I'm open to suggestions from anyone who has a good small, easy to use compact.

N x

No comments: