Thursday 5 November 2009

Karma Chameleon

Do you believe in karma? I do.




I've spent the last 6 years being in a situation where I felt like the underdog through something that was out of my control. I felt like I'd lost out in the game of life. Like I'd been bowled a great ball but been looking the other way and it ended up hitting me on the head.

But... lately things have changed, and in a bizarre twist of fate, I've ended up being the person whose ball hit them on the head, did a freaky curve and caught the edge of my bat as I swung it in a rage and it got whacked out of the stadium to tremendous applause and great accolade.




Ahh, yes, I love karma... yin and yang, what goes around comes around, cause and effect, you reap what you sow... whatever you like to call it. Eventually everything evens itself out and eventually, if you're a good person, your bad turns good. And it feels good! :)

If you read my blog, you'll know that my family and another very important person who I don't blog about, are the most important thing in the world to me, and over the last 6 years they've been my rock. I couldn't possibly even for one second imagine how I would have ended up being the sane, happy person I am today without their constant love, care, guidance and commitment to me. So, thank you, to all of you for being there for me. I love you.





So, Dad, if you're reading this. I told you it'd all work out in the end :)

Oh, and Joe, the Sox pic is in your honour :)

N x

No comments: